We offer a one-day workshop that explores the power of PATIENTSTORIES and how they can be used to influence the climate of opinion (internally and externally) around safety improvements.
Designed and delivered by contributors to PATIENTSTORIES, the standard workshop format can be easily tailored to your specific requirements. We can emphasise various aspects including:
- The basic principles of creating and using PATIENTSTORIES: setting your aims, understanding different uses and the fundamentals of creating a strong narrative
- Understanding how to get the most out of our films including advice and guidance on facilitating exercises, shaping and managing discussions about highly charged and emotive content
- Using PATIENTSTORIES as a tool to set the tone for a variety of meetings and discussions and to help drive a local campaigns around quality and safety improvement
- Exploring the value of using PATIENTSTORIES to engage the local media in order to drive internal organisational engagement and shift the climate of opinion around the safety culture in your organisation
- Developing your use of digital content to maximise on-line methods for story-creation and story telling.
Working with a small number of key partners and associates we can also offer bespoke consultancy services to help your organisation consider a range of broader quality and safety strategies.
Email us now to discuss the variety of workshop and consultancy options available.